Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Happy Birthday Wishes Images, Quotes and Messages

Happy birthday wishes or happy birthday images can be shared with friends and family on their happy birthday. Birthday is a very special day for everyone and getting birthday images and birthday messages makes it more special. It is considered as very old tradition to greet on birthday. You can send best birthday wishes images to anyone whom you wish to greet on this beautiful day.

We have collected some of the best happy birthday wishes images that you can choose to send to your beloved ones.

Happy Birthday Wishes images and Messages




My dear friend, you are not old this morning. The passing of time only makes you more beautiful and more wise, making me be proud of being your friend. Happy Birthday! 



Today, you’re a little more beautiful, smart, witty, and awesome. You happen to be a little older, too. As you cut your birthday cake, I promise that your heart I’ll never break. As we sing your birthday song, I promise that for you my heart will always long. Happy birthday.
Wishing happy birthday to the man, whom I love most. This is for giving me so many wonderful memories and I believe that there are more yet to come. May be I’m the most favorite child of the God, that’s why he has given me the best husband in the world. Happy Birthday Greetings Images, darling. 

Happy Birthday! You deserve all of the good things that come your way! Wishing you lots and lots of sweet surprises on your special day, like the biggest birthday cake, every flavor of ice cream and enough gifts to fill your room.
From the moment I saw you I knew that you had the outside right. But it is what is on the inside that truly amazes me. Happy Birthday inside & out Apart from wrapping you an awesome birthday gift, I am also going to wrap you in my arms. Happy birthday sweetheart.

No comments: